Founded in 1992, Umwelttechnik Wesselmann GmbH is an independent, owner-managed, midsize company. Through the distinctive identity of the company, we have positioned ourselves as a worldwide provider in the following service areas:
- Sales of aluminium, copper, and NF metal foil, strips, and wires (wires)
- Splitting and slitting centre for aluminium, copper, and NF metal foil and strips (foil and strips)
- anoxal®E – electrically insulating, anodized aluminium strip and wire liner production
- anoxal®P – physical, anodized aluminium strip and wire surface finishing
- anoxal®C – coloured, anodized aluminium surface design
- Coil production of aluminium, copper, and anoxal® foil, strips, and wires
- Transformers and inductors
Our product anoxal® is the alternative to copper. With its highly flexible, temperature-resistant insulation layer, it acts as conductive material for electrical engineering purposes. Under the internationally registered trademark anoxal® (“anodic oxidized aluminium”), we coat aluminium strips and wires using a special process.
Our products are used in the fields of: electrical machinery, transformers, inductors, coils, magnets, and the electrical and electronics industries, as well as automobiles, construction equipment, the scrap industry, architecture, medical technology and general industry.
With our years of experience in electrical engineering, we have established ourselves both in the German market as well as internationally. Due to our flexibility and our innovative nature, we will continue to develop according to customer demands in the future.
We are certified under ISO 9001:2008 and work according to our integrated management system towards meeting the requirements concerning quality as well as environmental and occupational safety.